- Graduate with minimum 18 years’ experience in private or public sector and able to mentor minimum of 2 people at a time.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly listening with a desire to contribute to the future of professionals
- The time to commit to several 1 hour meetings for the duration of the program with mentees.
- Pass the Institute’s Certification process.
- Undergraduates and Youth Corps Members.
- GCE/O’LEVEL/WASC /OND with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and
- Fresh Graduates and HND/BSC holders with 2-7 years’ experience who are open to necessary mentorship.
- Graded members of the Institute.
Obligations of Institute to Members
- The Institute shall match available mentors to mentees depending on skills gap or competencies required.
- Meaningful professional relationships and an opportunity to connect with other professionals
- Recognized Certification to produce certified mentors.
- Trainings and Resources for individual and corporate development
- Discounted fees on local/international events, conferences and trainings.
- Access to books and Research materials.
Obligations of Members to Institute
- Pay all relevant fees as at when due
- Participate actively in all the activities of the Institute
- Make out time to serve the interest of the Institute through the membership of relevant committees
- Endeavour to bring to the notice of the Institute all information and experiences that will be useful for its advocacy role.
- Live the values of the Institute by exhibiting good behaviour, candor and carriage at all times.